Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No word after interview

Options
  • 28-11-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I had an interview with one of the large banks in the country about 4 weeks ago. I thought the interview went really well and they told me the HR department would contact me within a week to let me know the outcome, 4 weeks have passed and still no word from them as regards if I got the position or not. Surely they would let you know either way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

I am in somewhat in the same boat except 3 interviews into the process! Still waiting for any type of feedback - even if it is a no, i won't get too bogged down as i'll take the positives from it in terms of a good experience to go through!

The only thing I have learned is that wrongly I have taken my foot off the gas with other jobs as I really wanted this. I am back looking with interviews lined up as like you, you can't wait around forever.

If I was you I would try contact one more time and then move on! It could be that the hiring process in the banks at the moment must go through a lot of red tape or it has been filled and they sound like a great bunch to work that wouldn't even bother calling you back. Either way - outside your control - keep looking until something solid comes along!

Advertisement