Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long till funds get transfered to visa?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

hello, i got a bit odd question here.

i had +20eu on my AIB visa, i transfered a bit less then 1k eu on it to buy pc components online. I transfered money in to visa on saturday afternoon, but there is still no sign of money on visa account.

i did trasaction with internet banking and checking balance with internet banking too.

i tryed to find this info on aib website, but i couldnt. on mobile version of AIB internet banking it says that visa statement will be updatedo n 02/12/12!!! Will it really take 5 more days to get money to visa account?

i know look like someone who is rushing it, but since today a few components that i had in list were out of stock and i have to go with more expencive alternative. So time is important for me.

thanks for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

hello, i got a bit odd question here.

i had +20eu on my AIB visa, i transfered a bit less then 1k eu on it to buy pc components online. I transfered money in to visa on saturday afternoon, but there is still no sign of money on visa account.

i did trasaction with internet banking and checking balance with internet banking too.

i tryed to find this info on aib website, but i couldnt. on mobile version of AIB internet banking it says that visa statement will be updatedo n 02/12/12!!! Will it really take 5 more days to get money to visa account?

i know look like someone who is rushing it, but since today a few components that i had in list were out of stock and i have to go with more expencive alternative. So time is important for me.

thanks for any info!

Can take up to 3 business days so latest wednesday would say. ALso if its a Visa card (assuming a credit card since you are transferring onto it) can you not just get the parts with credit available on card (again assuming it will not put you over limit)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Thank you for your response.

Problem is: my limit 500eu. My basket is 1000eu.

I did it before, went way in to debit with cc and bough last system.

Is it always 3 days or up to 3 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

unfortunetly it will take as long as they decide to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

If it wount transferred till wed then I won't get my stuff till next week. I was expecting to sort out system on weekend.

Thx to all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

Transactions carried out over a weekend are not processed until the Monday. As both your credit card and current account are with AIB the funds should have been in your account no later than Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement