Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builders finish houses in Carrigaline?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 volsk1

Hi Sophie,

I recently bought a house in here from the selling agent.
    We got our house which was a previous rental but was like new and at a fraction of the original selling prices from the boom.
    As far as I know there is only a few unfinished houses here but these seem to be selling also. I dont know about the builder but there appears to be guys on site all the time. All the roads and foothpaths are finished alright and the planting iand shrubs in there is top class.
    Well my self and my wife cant wait to move in, hopefully before Christmas, sick of wasting money on rent!!
    Hope this helps somewhat.....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭derickmc

Is it going the be categorised as a ghost estate?? If so you could have the added bonus of escaping that darn household levy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

think castlelands have gone bust alright. houses are nice and very well insulated which is great in the cold weather. we're living here over 3 years now and its a nice quiet estate. not sure whats happening with the areas which are sectioned off, think its in the hands of nama now. if you do decide to buy then make sure you get the code for the alarm from the sellers, never given ours so we had to pay the fella to come out and set it up for us.

as volsk said the estate looks really nice but since castlelands have gone bust its up to the residents, we collected money from everyone in our section and got landscaping sorted.

I havent seen any ghosts there yet anyway

no levy as we must have ghosts alright
    we will have to set up a ghostbusters commitie

• Advertisement
Advertisement