Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get the ex-05 military headset

Options
  • 28-11-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Did anyone get the ex-05 military style headset from Smyths
    i cannot get them to work at all...

Any advice, help, suggestions???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Dunnel009 wrote: »
    Hi Did anyone get the ex-05 military style headset from Smyths
    i cannot get them to work at all...

Any advice, help, suggestions???

never heard of them. Go onto their site and send a mail to the tech support there :confused:

http://www.gioteck.com/wordpress/?page_id=2040

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dunnel009

they are doing a deal for the game and the headset, but alas i cannot get them to work, i sent the above tech support a note but it could be days before they get back to me and with the back and forth i thought i might get a wuick answer here... am tempted to just bring them back.. but thanks for the response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Dunnel009 wrote: »
    they are doing a deal for the game and the headset, but alas i cannot get them to work, i sent the above tech support a note but it could be days before they get back to me and with the back and forth i thought i might get a wuick answer here... am tempted to just bring them back.. but thanks for the response

I'm sure it's just something small your doing wrong. Bring them back though and get a decent set. Save for a few weeks if you have to. A decent headset makes a massive difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Did you change your settings in the Settings menu?

I think it could be Accessorie Settings, and Headset, change to USB headset, and they should work,

Did ya do all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dunnel009

Hi Balfie
    Yea tried that and no good..
    I rang the shop back asked how many they sold and if any had issues they said no and i needed a splitter... Told them i didnt as i was doing the slim setup which doesnt need it.. So he said oh yea we had one returned yesterday that was broken u might have gotten that so i popped back and they gave me a different set of turtles... But again thanks for getting back with the info, much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

No problem at all, If ya are using a HDMI cable, ya have to change the settings aswell for the sound to come out thru the scart.. tis handy enough, I thought I had broken mine when I switched to HDMI an was freaking out, but its handy enough..

Advertisement