Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it hard to get a Credit Card now?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I am applying for a CC with Bank of Ireland.Are they hard to get nowadays.I work full time and have over 10k in savings.any applied lately?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

fire_man wrote: »
    I am applying for a CC with Bank of Ireland.Are they hard to get nowadays.I work full time and have over 10k in savings.any applied lately?thanks

i applied last week, and i was told that if you have regular income to your bank acc. in last 6 mth (BOI) and no remarks in your credit rating, it should be ok.

I was declined, since i just changed banks 4 mths ago, but was told to apply again after 2 mths.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭fire_man

thanks,is it better to talk to someone in bank or should i just hand in application.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

fire_man wrote: »
    thanks,is it better to talk to someone in bank or should i just hand in application.

I have a bank at your workplace solution (where they come once per month to your workplace) and i talked to them, so i assume that its better go in to branch and apply there

Advertisement