Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey - Week 6 and 7 Results

Options
  • 28-11-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Results for Week Six:
    182916.jpg

Results for Week Seven:
    182917.jpg

Overall Standings after Week Seven:
    182918.jpg

As always, sorted By:
    1. Points
    2. Wins
    3. Ties

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Thanks, for posting

I am starting to head North in the rankings :D I am nearly happy with my team, lets see how this week goes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm worried that this week may be my first defeat. I've been slipping and you've at least four extra skater games on me this week, but I'm not really willing to lose any of the players that I have to compensate. I've also lost Kari Lehtonen for a few games this week, my goaltenders have been my strongest point to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    I'm worried that this week may be my first defeat. I've been slipping and you've at least four extra skater games on me this week, but I'm not really willing to lose any of the players that I have to compensate. I've also lost Kari Lehtonen for a few games this week, my goaltenders have been my strongest point to date.
    Yea, losing a starting goalie is tough alright and there are only really backups on the waiver wire. I see you managed to pull through last night, I was on checking my team around midnight and you were losing the matchup so the late game must have been good for you...

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, losing a starting goalie is tough alright and there are only really backups on the waiver wire. I see you managed to pull through last night, I was on checking my team around midnight and you were losing the matchup so the late game must have been good for you...

I was fast asleep :)

I was a couple of wins ahead going into the night but just one ahead in the end. You pulled away in the end, think yours was quite tight during the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

just about time to start thinks seriously and start making substitutions on daily basis, got away with no caring for the first 3 weeks but the last 4 were real shockers...

• Advertisement

You can set up your team for the week at the start of the week, then check it a couple of times during the week for injuries etc...

I was fast asleep :)

I was a couple of wins ahead going into the night but just one ahead in the end. You pulled away in the end, think yours was quite tight during the week?
    I should have been aswell but I was up watching the football :) Just looking at your match score, you won shots by 1 so you must have been behind in that when I looked...

Yea, my match my tight although I had some cats locked up by the weekend. I was worried enough last night to rent a goalie to try and pull back some of those points. I didnt realise he didnt have enough goalie starts so I won all the goalie points anyway so I got lucky there :)

You can set up your team for the week at the start of the week, then check it a couple of times during the week for injuries etc...
    Yea this is what I do I'll fill out the roster for the week and keep an eye on it. Its no real bother at all, kinda used of it from playing fantasy baseball...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Had a tight game with MJS last week and probably gonna have another tight one with Coeus this week. Made some changes today including dropping my third goalie in favour of an outfield player.

not as easy when you in 5 hockey leagues, 5 nfl leagues and a fantasy premier league... just no time to be making changes everywhere...

• Advertisement

So we're not good enough for you then ;)

I'm more into NFL these days...
    My bench is fairly average too, so I thought my starting line up will do it all...
    Obviously NOT :D

Advertisement