Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Star Air Duster Compressed Gas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,107 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That's easiest the cheapest I've seen them here in Ireland

I bought the exact same cans from a trader on amazon.co.uk for £0.99 per can, but had to pay shipping of about the same again per can (bought 10 cans)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭rob316

€12.78 split to 4 is €3.19 a can. Q Connect version here is cheaper I'd imagine its the same thing (i use this all the time anyway) singles cans only €2.37 per can. Delivery €6.95 plus vat so best to buy a good few at a time.

http://www.hannigans.ie/storefront/Q-Connect-HFC-Free-Air-Duster-400ml-P-22933%20Each

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Good value alright but I don't know where they're getting an RRP of €55 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 donallips

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Good value alright but I don't know where they're getting an RRP of €55 though.
    well the last time i was in maplin (rip of shop iknow) they were over 10 euro a can

rob316 wrote: »
    €12.78 split to 4 is €3.19 a can. Q Connect version here is cheaper I'd imagine its the same thing (i use this all the time anyway) singles cans only €2.37 per can. Delivery €6.95 plus vat so best to buy a good few at a time.

http://www.hannigans.ie/storefront/Q-Connect-HFC-Free-Air-Duster-400ml-P-22933%20Each

thans even better thanks for the link

• Advertisement

the 2 euro shop had them at one stage ill be clearing te shop out if i see them again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

donallips wrote: »
    well the last time i was in maplin (rip of shop iknow) they were over 10 euro a can

I get the Fellowes brand in Tesco for ~€5.50 each.

Advertisement