Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fall out boy merchandise in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-11-2011 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm looking to buy fall out boy t-shirts or other merchandise for a Christmas present. I have searched around Dublin and can't find anything, I don't have a credit card so I can't order online. I've tried HMV and Asha in St Stephens green shopping centre but I can't find anything, anyone have any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

HMV have a pretty decent range of shirts

You can still order online, go and get an O2 Visa card from any O2 store, ya can buy online with that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Have you tried the likes of Asha in Stephens Green shopping centre? They'd stock that sh......stuff.

If you wanted to order online you could go with the O2 card mentioned earlier. Or the 3V one (I'd recommend that more). Or set up a paypal (it's free), transfer funds to it from your bank account and you can shop off eBay. (Or any online shop that accepts paypal).

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Fresh in Temple Bar is good, but it's mainly bootleg shirts. Still some good ones though. K-otic (is that what it's called?) on Liffey Street also has loads of band t-shirts, but again, none that are really official. But their prices are so much better than rip-off Asha and they have a great selection. The Eager Beaver used to have band t-shirts but I don't know if they do anymore. Another place you could try is Retro in George's st arcade (but they can be fairly expensive!)

Places like Asha and HMV aren't great for bands that aren't in the spotlight at the moment with new album releases or just general popularity, so I'm not surprised that you had no luck there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Was in Asha a few weeks back, are all the shirts they sell official? Some looked decidedly dodgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

scudzilla wrote: »
    Was in Asha a few weeks back, are all the shirts they sell official? Everything looked decidedly dodgy

FYP. :P

Doubt it. I think they're reprints. I haven't been in that shop in years. I think I've gotten to the stage where I just look like the creepy old rocker trying to be home with the downies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

scudzilla wrote: »
    Was in Asha a few weeks back, are all the shirts they sell official? Some looked decidedly dodgy

A lot of them actually are official. (well the Green Day ones are anyway, most of them)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Go with the 3V option, you'll get better stuff and better quality online I'm sure, it'll still be Fall Out Boy merchandise but two out of three ain't bad.

RHPS-Credits-MeatLoafL.pngpete-wentz-richie-400a031607.jpg

Meatloaf segue! That's ****en terrifying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 srt88

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions I will try call up some of those stores, if I can't find anything I'm just gonna go with a good old fashioned aftershave set haha :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 srt88

I don't think all the stuff in Asha is official, I bought an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt a few weeks back, it was just a reprint but I didn't care I needed to buy one anyways :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Definitely just do as viadah suggested and get a 3V voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Eddie's classic greaser image just proves old rock(er) is the best but that was satirical in all honesty who looks more riddick

fall out boy; why have you gained a rep for burning one too many bridges in your dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Tower Records in Wicklow Street should have some in stock,Forbidden Planet may have PVC figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Aeternitas

Fall Out Boy is neither Rock nor Metal.

Die.

Advertisement