Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

8th Gen. Civic 1.8

Options
  • 27-11-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭

anyone have any experience or opinions on these cars? the hatchback more than the saloon.
    still priced quite high but i have always admired them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

have a 1.4 2007

love it.

i do recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I just bought a 2007 1.8 petrol Civic hatchback.

Lovely car to drive. Smooth and comfortable. Peppy enough, but the 2.2 diesel is the one to get I believe if you want the best. Go for post July 08 to avoid being ripped off on tax.

Massive boot, magic folding seats, cool dash/display etc..

There are loads of various extras that come with the different trims, so it's worth looking around. I just got the basic SE model, but it has a leather interior.. which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i do little mileage and they are on the edge of what im willing to spend. they do look a fine car, love the interior. theyre a love/hate car!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

New model is arriving soon so resale values of the current model will fall if you can hold on a bit.

i just read that bazz thank you. i wont be buying til next year anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

i just read that bazz thank you. i wont be buying til next year anyway

Get an FD2 :P

Id love one but eh....yano yourself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

Got an '06 1.8, can't fault it. Don't have time to go into detail I'm afraid!

Advertisement