Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaah, my tree!!!

Options
  • 27-11-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

And not in a good way.

I've got a pre-lit xmas tree bought a few years ago, but I was obviously a bit rough with it last year, as I had some trouble putting it up. Basically, the top section won't light up, and I'd say it's because the 3-pin plug that connects the top and middle sections - one of the pins came out. Yeah, recognise my mad electricalness skills!

Anyway, anyone come had this issue? I tried popping the pin into the hole directly and then attached the plugs, but that did nowt. The pins look sort of fragile in their setting, so I can't believe this hasn't happened before.

At this point, I'll probably just get some lights next week to wrap around the top section, and buy a new tree in the sales next year. But it'd be nice to salvage this one for a little bit longer. I tried to find a pic of the connection online, but failed, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

post a pic of the problem, probabaly better off in the electrics forum though

Advertisement