Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The RSA advertising budget?

Options
  • 27-11-2011 12:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much the RSA spends on its ad budget and who the agencies used are? I'm hearing and seeing a lot of ads at the mo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭barura

Millions, more than likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I also see that there telling people to turn off the fog lights too.... about time

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Considering the speed camera contract costs €307,692.31 per week i'd imagine there's all the money they need :D.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

What agency has been handed the lucrative RSA contract though, did it go to tender, and at what is the cost to the taxpayer?

Admittedly, the drop in fatalities is a major payback which may even negate the RSA's budget.

Still, I wouldnt like to think that for example Noel Bretts fictitious brother who owns an ad agency gets all the lucrative work???

Advertisement