Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Large Kennel for Air Travel (Galway)

Options
  • 26-11-2011 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Wanted second hand large dog kennel for air travel, airline approved standard for lab sized dog. Condition must be suitable for air travel. Galway area. Please PM me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Hi! I see you're trying to escape the country with your pet!!!
    I can't help wih the crate or a lift to france, but you might try te following!!

On Tuesday nights from 7pm the kennel club in Cloghran ( the national exhibition centre) near the Airport in Dublin is open for ring training & obedience classes; lodes of people there travel a lot to dog competitions and overseas shows and events with their dogs. The website isn't great as there are huge delays in getting things done ( voluntary) and a lot of stuff is not updated on it, but if you turned up and asked for BILLY he's usually on the door or can be found chatting & handing out tea & biscuits and chatting to everyone. He is Mr Kennel Club & v nice & he will no doubt know someone who can help you.
    Or go early at the start of the night and ask if you put a sign on the entrance; EVERyONE there travels wih their dogs in the show classes.

I've never used ten, and ive no idea if they're good or bad, but I hear that there's a company called Air & Freight that will arrange transport for your pet; try googling Tyne it maybe call & ask. They might be able to advise, quite or maybe hire a crate!?
    best of luck!!!!
    Are you and the dig coming back or is it a one way trip!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ZKB

Thanks for your suggestion, I like your username too! Its a one way trip, but I will be passing through Dublin airport alright when coming back to collect him. Never thought of contacting a canine club or society, sounds like a good idea, I wander if there is a local one in Galway. I shall look into it. Thanks for your help. :)

Advertisement