Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Fit

Options
  • 26-11-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Anyone any experiance with them? I have an interview coming up for 1st year apprentice mechanic. I am currently employed part time, could I get a few options on what people think?

Would it be a wise move to become an apprentice mechanic ? I know the pay is low but its something I would like to do.

What are fastfit as a company like to work for ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Anyone ?

Also anyone know there exact location on the old nass road ? Going out later to try find there head office..

Anyone ?

Anyway, I went today! Interview was good.

Quick question, is the right rate of pay for a 1st year apprentice 150Euro a week, 39 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

MSG I've seen you're messages, I'd love to help you but I don't know anything about apprentice wages. Best of luck

Advertisement