Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the name of that movie

Options
  • 26-11-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭

Where a lad tries to pimp-slap his way through a pack of zombies? There's a thread in AH about slaps and I can't recall the name of that film, its bugging me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

whats a pimp-slap?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Batman_Pimp_Slap_by_ChroniclesOfAce.jpg

Massive gold rings optional. It was either zombies zombies zombies or zombie strippers...

ahh, i've not seen those :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

I don't know, but damn I want to see that!
    "Braaaaiinsss"
    *whack*
    "Shut yo ho mouth!"

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

In Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! (Strippers vs Zombies) a pimp bitch slaps some zombies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

SUCCESS!

Thanks to ChaseThisLight

good lord that looks abominable! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

good lord that looks abominable! lol

Unfortunately, most zombie movies are.

I've lost track of the amount of crap movies I've started and stopped shortly after...and am embarrassed that some of them I actually finish - but in my defense, there are zombies in them and you never know, you might learn something useful.

I have low tolerance for films like that. Just cant watch them at all.
    And, i might add i've stuck through the likes of resident evil and all of its sequals too, they just spiraled into a sh1tstorm of bad after the second one.

But low budget ones, you usually know after 10 minutes if its gonna be terrible or not. Pimpslapping something that has a contagious infection which is transmitted through its mouth is just plain and simple stupid. I know its a comedy, but c'mon.. nobody is that dumb, not even pimps

That said, you know my opinion isnt very high for low budget movies anyway but i did see a film recently set in england, on an army barracks, low budget, mediocre acting but a fairly decent plot. And guess what... cant remember the feckin' name of it.. if i see it around i'll post the name of it. Tis worth a looksee
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733578/ Just seen someone else link it in anotehr topic..
    Zombie Diaries 2 world of the dead, surprisingly good :)

I have low tolerance for films like that. Just cant watch them at all.
    There's good, there's bad, and there's so bad its good. :D

• Advertisement

the last so-bad-its-good films i watched were the evil dead trilogy
    anything less isnt fit for its purpose imo xD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

SUCCESS!

Thanks to ChaseThisLight

jesus:pac: that in just a new level of bad! cant believe some people give out about the walking dead being bad when there are zombie movies like that out there:P i swear my brother and some of his friends(theyre 11/12 sort of age) made some kind of zombie film and it was a million times better than that!!!

"Braaaaiinsss"
    *whack*
    "Shut yo ho mouth!"
    Pimpin ain't easy.

Advertisement