Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB account number

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know were i can get my account number over the weekend is it on the card or can it be got through the ATM??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

a receipt from aib atm gives you the account number last i checked.
    do you have telephone or internet banking? you can call and get it from them or get it off your estatements.
    have you got an account with o2 or upc or anything that you pay by direct debit? call them and they might be able to tell you it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Random wrote: »
    do you have telephone or internet banking? you can call and get it from them or get it off your estatements.
    have you got an account with o2 or upc or anything that you pay by direct debit? call them and they might be able to tell you it.
    Nope don,t have any of those through bank..Must try the ATM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Random wrote: »
    Nope don,t have any of those through bank..Must try the ATM.

An old bank statement? I think (but could be wrong), for security reasons, an ATM receipt will only give you the last 4 digits, the first 4 are replaced with '#'.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement