Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new silk cut?

Options
  • 25-11-2011 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

hi anyone here hear about the new type of silkcut purple , first you light up and take one drag after you press a serton part of the filter and it turns to a mint taste , i got 13 free fags as they where given them in a shop that i buy my pall mall from , so anyone hear or try them?

thay are mint :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

hi anyone here hear about the new type of silkcut purple , first you light up and take one drag after you press a serton part of the filter and it turns to a mint taste , i got 13 free fags as they where given them in a shop that i buy my pall mall from , so anyone hear or try them?

thay are mint :D
    Yeah we're selling them at work now. I'm not inclined to try them as I've never liked menthol cigarettes anyway.

Tough to launch a new product these days as they can't advertise anywhere but I reckon its a novel idea that could do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Yeah we're selling them at work now. I'm not inclined to try them as I've never liked menthol cigarettes anyway.

Tough to launch a new product these days as they can't advertise anywhere but I reckon its a novel idea that could do well.

ya i dont really get the point of them tho is it to cover the smell of smoke with mint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

where do they sell them, cant get em anywhere

hajjid wrote: »
    where do they sell them, cant get em anywhere

there is a centra shop in drumshambo in co. letrium. they where giving "free" samples there a few weeks ago. i havent searched for them since. As i am getting polish pall mall for 3 euro a box.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I like them, never fancy a full box of menthols during the summer.

Alternating between them and Marlboro Touch atm.

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    I like them, never fancy a full box of menthols during the summer.

Alternating between them and Marlboro Touch atm.

Marlboro Touch? what they like?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Heh. I remember a thread about people getting them abroad; they must be slowly spreading them across the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Marlboro Touch? what they like?

Marlboro Touch are just slightly slimmer cigarettes, 7.80 ish a pack, I really like them (The black ones anyway, afaik there's a white coloured pack too).

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

yeah i like them, they're grand. I find them handy as there not as severe as normal cigarettes in the mornings.

Advertisement