Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used yankeestores.ie??

Options
  • 25-11-2011 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Looking to buy yankee candles for christmas and usually use yankee.ie but done some research and found yankeestores.ie which have a 2 for 1 offer on some large jars. I was wondering has anyone had any experience buying from them?

And also just to let people know they have great deals, Buy one get one free on selected large jars so thats two yankee candles for €20.95 :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

I used them recently and had no issues - arrived quickly and well packaged. Recall shipping being either free or cheaper over 40 euro or so, so worked out well for me.
    hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

fmul9798 wrote: »
    I used them recently and had no issues - arrived quickly and well packaged. Recall shipping being either free or cheaper over 40 euro or so, so worked out well for me.
    hope that helps.

Thanks for that just placed an order with them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Perfect timing OP, am doing Yankee candle baskets for relatives and this is perfect thanks.The 12 Days of Christmas book is very cute ;)

Shipping is free over €40!

anniehoo wrote: »
    Perfect timing OP, am doing Yankee candle baskets for relatives and this is perfect thanks.The 12 Days of Christmas book is very cute ;)

Shipping is free over €40!
    Great minds think alike :-D Where did you get your baskets? Can't find any decent ones for a reasonable price this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

ive been looking for baskets too so any advice would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Homestore do a good selection of baskets. Florists will sell you cellophane and ribbon cheaply.

The gift shop in Nutgrove has a box set of 2 large jarred Xmas candles half price for 14.95 - very cheap , esp if you split it!

Great minds think alike :-D Where did you get your baskets? Can't find any decent ones for a reasonable price this year.
    I havent bought any yet, but seen some in Woodies a few weeks back for aorund €6...TK Maxx also do nice ones and cute boxes that with a bit of coloured tissue paper would look good too.

The gift shop in Nutgrove has a box set of 2 large jarred Xmas candles half price for 14.95 - very cheap , esp if you split it!
    Really?? Are ye sure they're the large ones and not medium?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Hickeys pharmacy have slected yankee candles half price but none of the clean cotton ones my mother wanted me to get. Anyone seen the clean cotton at half price anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

anniehoo wrote: »
    I havent bought any yet, but seen some in Woodies a few weeks back for aorund €6...TK Maxx also do nice ones and cute boxes that with a bit of coloured tissue paper would look good too.

Really?? Are ye sure they're the large ones and not medium?

Sorry I take it back, and I think I misremembered the price....maybe :o

they have it here
    http://www.yankeestores.ie/category/86-yankee-candle-gift-boxes.aspx

Helping FAIL :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

homestore & more have all candles half price in dec ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tictac2580

Deals I came across...may be of some help to ye!..:D

http://www.smartsearch.ie/

http://www.starplus.ie/deals/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

What's the deal with no one having Sandalwood??

...it's all she ever wants...

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭lir6777

I ordered from yankeestores.ie on Monday cos it said all orders would be received within Ireland in 2 working days- it's Thursday now and my order still says 'processing'. The money was taken from my card, but I have contacted them now twice because I didn't get so much as a confirmation email, and I haven't received a response!I'm getting a bit nervous now that my order will be ignored and I've already paid!Anyone else have problems??

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Hickeys pharmacy have slected yankee candles half price but none of the clean cotton ones my mother wanted me to get. Anyone seen the clean cotton at half price anywhere?

I heard the clean cotton one is being discontinued and replaced with one called baby blanket, its not identical but a lovely smell

lir6777 wrote: »
    I ordered from yankeestores.ie on Monday cos it said all orders would be received within Ireland in 2 working days- it's Thursday now and my order still says 'processing'. The money was taken from my card, but I have contacted them now twice because I didn't get so much as a confirmation email, and I haven't received a response!I'm getting a bit nervous now that my order will be ignored and I've already paid!Anyone else have problems??
    I never received my order, there was some weird glitch in their system and my card details didn't go through! I got an order confirmation and everything. Emailed twice, got no response. Called their limerick store and they told me my order hadn't processed correctly. Not even an apology. I placed an order with yankee.ie the following day and received it two days later with four free votives! Hope they sort your order. Try ringing their limerick store. Bad service from them, would stick to yankee.ie from now on.

I had no problem ordering from them and received it 2 days after i placed it. No probs with me anyway and that was my first time using them and would use again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

lir6777 wrote: »

I ordered on Sunday and got email to say dispatched on Monday & I received them on Wednesday. They were well packaged and I would have no problem buying from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

There is a 2 for 1 deal on the large jars of selected 'Christmas' scents in store at the moment. I paid €25 for two in the Stephen's Green branch (Dublin) on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

cosmic wrote: »
    There is a 2 for 1 deal on the large jars of selected 'Christmas' scents in store at the moment. I paid €25 for two in the Stephen's Green branch (Dublin) on Monday.

They have 2 for 1 for €20.95 with yankeestores.ie for the large Chrismas scents.

yankeestores.ie offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Ah, that's a great deal! I'm not really one for the online shopping though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

homestore & more have all candles half price in dec ;)

They have a great selection at the moment, €13.25 for nice big Yankee jars, loads of fragrances to choose from. At that price I could afford to treat myself to one when getting a few as presents!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

http://www.grabone.ie/cork

Grabone offer for this today! 6 medium tumblers for €39 delivered! Sweet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

I like them too but you have to laugh at the full price though €87.70! Arnotts has these for €7.95 each all the year round. So not really a saving of €48.70 but €8.70 http://www.arnotts.ie/action/searchsite/yankee . Handy delivered in your door tough I suppose if you like all those scents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

sok2005 wrote: »
    http://www.grabone.ie/cork

Grabone offer for this today! 6 medium tumblers for €39 delivered! Sweet!!

I don't think Yankee.ie is the same as yankeestores.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Don't forget to use fatcheese for an additional 8% cash back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

There's a Grabone deal on today, six Yankee candle tumblers for €39! That's a 55% discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Unbelievable! Ordered yesterday, received today. They are fantastic for delivery everytime I've ever ordered.

Advertisement