Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vax steam cleaner replacement covers

Options
  • 25-11-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hiya was looking for replacement covers for my triangle shaped steam mop, is my only option eBay? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Don't know if you have already found them but here you go
    http://www.vax.co.uk/search_results.php?search_keyword=1-1-130625-00

Redpunto wrote: »
    Hiya was looking for replacement covers for my triangle shaped steam mop, is my only option eBay? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

Vax are a nightmare to deal with for replacement parts.

Republic of Ireland customers cannot order from the UK website as they do not ship outside the UK.

You have to ring the customer care line to speak to an operator to place your order, this in its self is mission impossible as the calls are placed in a queuing system, after hours holding to place my order I never got to speak to an operator plus my numerous emails were never answered ! Poor show for a company that prides themselves on "Customer Dedication"

In the end I wrote to the MD of Vax and the long and the short of it is, dont buy a VAX if you live outside the UK, they wont dont anything for ya !

Try this website http://www.buyspares.co.uk/ unfortunately my part is unavailable and my steam cleaner is now a dust collector

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I'd agree with you tying to find replacement parts in Ireland is a nightmare , I also had to ring the UK but I got trough straight away it cost 15.99 for two covers and they took two weeks to arrive, I won't be buying anything from Vax ever again

ljcoolk wrote: »
    Vax are a nightmare to deal with for replacement parts.

Republic of Ireland customers cannot order from the UK website as they do not ship outside the UK.

You have to ring the customer care line to speak to an operator to place your order, this in its self is mission impossible as the calls are placed in a queuing system, after hours holding to place my order I never got to speak to an operator plus my numerous emails were never answered ! Poor show for a company that prides themselves on "Customer Dedication"

In the end I wrote to the MD of Vax and the long and the short of it is, dont buy a VAX if you live outside the UK, they wont dont anything for ya !

Try this website http://www.buyspares.co.uk/ unfortunately my part is unavailable and my steam cleaner is now a dust collector

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Argos have them

Advertisement