Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer money from my account to another

Options
  • 25-11-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

hi guys,
    Im going for a consultation at a clinic and they require me to tranfer money into their account before the consult.They have given me their account details but as iv never done it before im not sure where to start?
    I have an AIB account and have a bank link card or laser card.
    Can someone please tell me how i go about this?
    Thanks
    b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

if you have their sort code and account number then you can do it from your online / telephone banking. you will prob need your code card too.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I don't mean to be rude but do you not think its odd that the clinic want money transferred before they've seen you :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you dont have internet banking, you will have to go to the bank on Monday and give them the sort code and account number of the clinic and they will transfer the money from your account.

Advertisement