Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grammers Log

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

HEY EVERYONE..:)

Been following some logs on here the last couple of months and things seem to have changed for the better as regards to money..i have to take my cap off to archie who i think is one of the best tipsters ive seen in a long time,its profit in the long term and thats all that matters.
    Im hopefull to do the same...will post my bets to keep track of and im confident in being profitable(long term)....;)

Starting off with a balance of €500,which is spread over betfair,pp,bet365..

Wish me luck..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Grammer

have found something that is worth a punt..:P

A lovely horse called cue card,who is running in newbury at 1.35,unseated rider just as the race was starting in earnest.but i think it should bounce back.hes supposed to make all the running and jump well,coming for tizzard that is anyway..quiet a large bet considering the bank i have but one which i will be taking,i think it will be a popular selection amongst many punters today....
    €40 is the bet at odds of 7/4.did the bet by phone.

Grammer wrote: »
    have found something that is worth a punt..:P

A lovely horse called cue card,who is running in newbury at 1.35,unseated rider just as the race was starting in earnest.but i think it should bounce back.hes supposed to make all the running and jump well,coming for tizzard that is anyway..quiet a large bet considering the bank i have but one which i will be taking,i think it will be a popular selection amongst many punters today....
    €40 is the bet at odds of 7/4.did the bet by phone.

as expected cue card made the running,and travelled well.didmt jump the best but still besides all that it would of won the race if it wasnt given such a bad ride,what was he doing.he obviously expected an easy win with the lead he had goin into the final fences,not to be though.
    it ended up going to a photo finish as he was nailed on the line..:o

another bet that looks to be a good one is for castelrock to be place in the 3.45 leicester at tasty odds of 1.68..im very confident of a place in the race,top 3, and im also going to put a small win bet aswell.
    so im goin to put 60 on the place (1.68) and 15 on the win at 10/3/...

Athletic Bilbao @ 2/5
    Athletic Bilbao v Granada
    Match Betting

AC Milan @ 1/3
    AC Milan v Chievo
    Match Betting

also goin to put the above 2 teams in a 15 double.

liverpool v man city,im going for under 2.5 goals,putting 25 on this...odds are 1.96 on bf...

castelrock didnt feature whatsoever in that,cudnt be more wrong,wasnt the only one though.;)
    the double failed to win aswell.
    the only bet that came in was the unders bet...

few soccer bets for tonight which should hopefully lean in my favour..

Malaga will be playing Villareal at home tonight at odds of 3/4.
    looks to be the standout bet for tonight anyway..
    putting 45 on this.

ive had to deposit 30 into my william hill acount to place this bet as it offers
    Villareal to get over 3 cards in the game at odds of 6/5..

malaga win which brought in that but vill only managed to get 3 cards,eventhough there were many cards,

for today im going to side with xPyro,with rockability.:p,whos running at 3.15 in exeter.
    will hopefully give a good account of himself,im sure he will bolt home as hes unpenalised so running off the same mark,sure to improve and can take this.going to put 40 on at 3.6 with bf

• Advertisement

malaga win which brought in that but vill only managed to get 3 cards,eventhough there were many cards,

for today im going to side with xPyro,with rockability.:p,whos running at 3.15 in exeter.
    will hopefully give a good account of himself,im sure he will bolt home as hes unpenalised so running off the same mark,sure to improve and can take this.going to put 40 on at 3.6 with bf

rockability got backed but the money didnt tell..:o
    was fairly confident of that so thats why i took a small break.

going with another horse today thats running in kempton @ 6.20 at odds of 2.28.im putting 55 on the nose.:)Sovento should be well backed and hopefully get a nice balance boost.;)

sovento notched up another close second...:mad:

not on the best of runs at the moment with the horses but going with another today..ive been too confident of late so instead this horse will hopefully run bad..:pac:

Ariyfa who runs at 4.50 wolve.
    88 euro is going on the nose at evens

sovento notched up another close second...:mad:

not on the best of runs at the moment with the horses but going with another today..ive been too confident of late so instead this horse will hopefully run bad..:pac:

Ariyfa who runs at 4.50 wolve.
    88 euro is going on the nose at evens

Ariyfa got support late on and prevailed by making my biggest bet so far come through.

Theres another horse called Appeal who is running in wolv. at 5.50 at short odds,as low as 2.48 atm, think appeal will trade lower in running due to the way it will be run and the horses stamina but i think there are 2 many dangers out there for such a short price to be offered on appeal..so will lay 30 at evens in play.if its matched that is of course.

also beggers belief who runs at 6.50 in wolv. again..this time imo justifys being a strong favourite..so will be putting 65 on the nose at odds of 6/4..nice chunk of money invested,lets hope the results will justify my stakes.

Ariyfa got support late on and prevailed by making my biggest bet so far come through.

Theres another horse called Appeal who is running in wolv. at 5.50 at short odds,as low as 2.48 atm, think appeal will trade lower in running due to the way it will be run and the horses stamina but i think there are 2 many dangers out there for such a short price to be offered on appeal..so will lay 30 at evens in play.if its matched that is of course.

also beggers belief who runs at 6.50 in wolv. again..this time imo justifys being a strong favourite..so will be putting 65 on the nose at odds of 6/4..nice chunk of money invested,lets hope the results will justify my stakes.

appeal as expected ran the race i knew it would run and traded very low in running..love when that happens.he finished secound.:)

also beggers belief won,he also got heavily supported into 4/5,nice to see a change of events to get me in a nice profit.

the dancing lord who runs at wolve looks like value but not going to back as there must be something up,its been on the drift the last few minutes,,.
    also i dont think adranian has a chance of placing as there are at least 2 better horses imo..see how it goes anyways only small bets.putting a 5 on dancing lord to place at 4.8
    and 15 on adranian not to place at 2.2..

• Advertisement

my big bet is again at wolve at 5.40..trend line to be placed,at odds of 2.2.im going to put 40 on that,,first few bets in a while aswell;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

my big bet is again at wolve at 5.40..trend line to be placed,at odds of 2.2.im going to put 40 on that,,first few bets in a while aswell;)

Can I ask for your reasoning on this?

The favorite in the race is well supported at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

kryogen wrote: »
    Can I ask for your reasoning on this?

The favorite in the race is well supported at the moment

Bettingzone have it as their nap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

So all his tips are in fact bettingzone naps?

or?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

kryogen wrote: »
    So all his tips are in fact bettingzone naps?

or?

I am not implying that, just stating the fact that its their nap.

ft9 wrote: »
    I am not implying that, just stating the fact that its their nap.

hey ft9,
    not sure about bettingzone but i know that its being tipped alright.just makes me more confident.hope i dont jinx it now..:p

yep jinxed it,the 3 bets tonight so far were no good.

last bet for the night and if i dont get a return will take another small break from the horses.

regal parade is going to be backed in the 6.15 in meydan at 10.0 on bf.]
    putting a 10 on thw win and tbp at odds of 2.72.putting another 15 on that,total relying on the horse is 25 but stands a chance imo..im no good though:D

Jus throwin up another bet for wolve. Its in d nxt and im backing d favourite.henry clay at odds of 2.1 on bf.stake of 51..had dancing welcome in d last but only thought of using my phone to go on here to post it now.ah well hopefully wolve can b gud to me again.

last bet for the night and if i dont get a return will take another small break from the horses.

regal parade is going to be backed in the 6.15 in meydan at 10.0 on bf.]
    putting a 10 on thw win and tbp at odds of 2.72.putting another 15 on that,total relying on the horse is 25 but stands a chance imo..im no good though:D

forgot to mention that regal parade came a close 2nd in meydan.wil b using my phone a lot more now so it wil b easier for me to update my bets which should hopefully keep me in check.anyway it seems to b goin nice and steady and im happy wit that for d time being.technology ehhhh:-).

Jus throwin up another bet for wolve. Its in d nxt and im backing d favourite.henry clay at odds of 2.1 on bf.stake of 51..had dancing welcome in d last but only thought of using my phone to go on here to post it now.ah well hopefully wolve can b gud to me again.

henry clay put in a nice race to keep d good run continue.another short price horse laffan at odds of 2.44....small bet though as the market is acting weird.being very versatile.which is puttin me off from goin in big.22 on d nose

• Advertisement

henry clay put in a nice race to keep d good run continue.another short price horse laffan at odds of 2.44....small bet though as the market is acting weird.being very versatile.which is puttin me off from goin in big.22 on d nose

nice win.market settled lower jus before d off.fought well for d win.run continues.nice bit of profit building now.happy with d way im being disciplined and dats all i want from d log.besides profit of course.ha

My bets are goin well lately so will continue with a few more today..the first is goin to b dove hill whos running in cat at 1.15 at odds of 5s with boyles...goin to put 15 on d nose..in d nxt at d same racecourse im goin to back aegean destiny at 9.6.puttin 10 on d nose and 20 on d place at odds of 2.22..more to follow.

Moving onto southwell in d 1.25 avonrose is runnin and is trading at 3.15,a lay will b goin on closer to d startin time.wana see how d market swings so i can find d right size bet..in d 3.25 russian bullet runs and can get a generous 15/8.30 on d nose.more dan value that bet..lindoro in d 3.55,same course is worth a small bet,5 win at odds of 11.5.

On to kempton nw.i think d best backed horse of d day will b pearl rebel, but there is just that something that is putting me off.jus a cut felling which im goin to stick to.no bet..im goin to b backing all d following aswell but only small bets.5 on d nose for all d following.blue cossack at odds of 14.5.veroon at odds of 7.2.and first bid at odds of 16s..

Got lucky der with avonrose.came back after my lunch to see he was already laid as it had drifted big before d off.thank god i waited lk i said to.ha........anyway katmai river whos running at kemp at 5.15 is prob my best chance of d high priced horses.9/1 can b got easily and is a price im more dan happy to take.15 e/w...

On to kempton nw.i think d best backed horse of d day will b pearl rebel, but there is just that something that is putting me off.jus a cut felling which im goin to stick to.no bet..im goin to b backing all d following aswell but only small bets.5 on d nose for all d following.blue cossack at odds of 14.5.veroon at odds of 7.2.and first bid at odds of 16s..
    Got lucky der with avonrose.came back after my lunch to see he was already laid as it had drifted big before d off.thank god i waited lk i said to.ha........anyway katmai river whos running at kemp at 5.15 is prob my best chance of d high priced horses.9/1 can b got easily and is a price im more dan happy to take.15 e/w...
    being busy wit work d last few days so no bets.pearl rebel won..blue cossack was backed off d charts into bout 11/2..veroon did not feature.didnt look at d race.havent had d time or know how to watch a race dat old..first bid drifted out to 25/1...dont no wat price on betfair but it had to b big.he managed to come 3rd so placed,but my money was only on d win...im just back from a nite of been in d town.soaked,still not tired so said i wud do my bank.. Currently stands at a profit of €32.25.not bad,but still plenty room for improvement.

Bet of d day for me tomo has to go to Are Ya Right Chief who is running at 2.30 navan.the bet stands clear of anytin else i see so im goin to put 130,my biggest bet down at odds of 2.4.going to b a good day tomo.highly confident,hence d % of my bank being used.

Bet of d day for me tomo has to go to Are Ya Right Chief who is running at 2.30 navan.the bet stands clear of anytin else i see so im goin to put 130,my biggest bet down at odds of 2.4.going to b a good day tomo.highly confident,hence d % of my bank being used.

dissapointed with dat i most say.anyway onto todays pick.its in plumpton at 3.10.puttin 47.76 on d nose at odds of 10/11..price gone now doh

dissapointed with dat i most say.anyway onto todays pick.its in plumpton at 3.10.puttin 47.76 on d nose at odds of 10/11..price gone now doh

got d drift in d end which is always nice.went off at evens and won wit plenty to spare.around 15 lengths in d end.dats after puttin me in a better mood for d day now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement