Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I LOVE SMOKING.

Options
  • 25-11-2011 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

I love smoking, even my friends that smoke say 'you're such a smoker', the first smoke in the morning if it's lying down in bed or out the front of my place (depends on who's there), the smoke after a good munch when your full, so so good, the smoke after your first pint (and optional shot), getting out into the smoking room and quickly trying to find a spot to spark up, finishing a long days work and going '**** yeah', don't have to do that until at least tomorrow and celebrating the accomplishment with a 'victory fag', when I was in college, sitting through boring ass bull when all you want is a victory fag, finishing an hour or so of study and going out for a victory fag, reading stuff on the internet and going I'm getting a small bit bored, I'm having a fag, smoke is my friend, reading a book and going after this page I'm so having a fag when I finish this, calling to your gran and saying lets have a cup of tea, she breaks out the biscuits, once finished, then going out for a fag, having a stressful exchange with the 'girlfriend', **** sake, I'm having a fag, have a good old shave, ****, I want a fag, I need a dump, I'm going to have a smoke during this, that shower made me feel real refreshed, I'm having a smoke now. I LOVE SMOKING.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I don't know why, but I read your whole post in my head to the tune of Rebecca blacks "Friday" :D

Advertisement