Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone psychometric test

Options
  • 25-11-2011 2:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going for a vodafone psychometric test next week and I wanted to see if I could pick up some pointers, or better still get info from someone that has done it recently.

I think its a written test so any info would be great.

I'm going for a job selling to businesses if that helps, not sure if the test differs according to the dept.

Thanks in advance

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 nudelude

psychometric tests are designed to gain understanding of your natural motivators and aptitudes. They always say there are no wrong answers. So if you have an aptitude for sales it will come out in the answers you give and you have nothing to worry about and no preparation to do. If however you don't and you want to fool the test then thats a different question. Have a look at the link here. I am planning a career change myself and found this useful preparing for interview. http://www.assessment.com/TakeMAPP/Default.asp

Some headline results are free and that might give you and idea of the question types and the result you might get. I paid $20 for the full report which I found interesting as it validated my interest in my chosen area.

I found the guide here http://www.sentient-recruitment.com/free-interview-guide.html useful for interview preparation. I have no relationship with either of these resources. Just found them useful as I say.

Hope it helps and good luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭breanach

Thanks nudelude

Advertisement