Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are Irish Rail so crap?

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 107 ✭✭

Their trains are crap, noisy, unreliable and the infrastructure is ****e, and you can never rely on them to get you there on time.

For example, Thursday morning I start college at 10, and the 8.32 train from Donabate SHOULD get me in on time, but low and behold it doesn't. The train ALWAYS chugs along once it reaches Malahide, and randomly stops between stations for minutes at a time, with no announcement or communication from driver, and when you do hear something, it is along the lines of a signal fault, or a DART blocking the line or something .... but I hear this message at least 3 times a week, so why don't they ****ing reshuffle the DART and commuter roster to make things run more smoothly, and renew all the points and sidings, junctions etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement