Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamper of Irish foods to send to USA??

Options
  • 24-11-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place I can get a hamper of Irish junk foods (Taytos, etc) sent to the US? Preferably one I could create myself a bit- a lot of them have stuff in them that the person it's for wouldn't eat. Some of them are just insanely expensive!!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 evie08

lir, any luck in getting a company to do what you want. Im looking for the same myself and finding it difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

It's usually better to just make one yourself. I'm currently putting together a package for a friend in Illinois so I might be able to help.
    Go for things that are uniquely Irish like Tayto crisps or Ballymaloe Relish.
    My mother's making her own special Hennessy truffles to send over so there's an added element of home made goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭meemeep

there's a couple but all very expensive:

http://www.giftsdirect.com/gift-type/christmas-hampers/?aff=eshot20111208CON&utm_campaign=eshot20111208CON&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Consumer

I've used them in the past when I had money;) Also used Kilkenny shop - think they do hampers aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 evie08

just went out and bought loads of things to send over. came home and packed it all up...am now online to see how much it costs to send it over...ahhh €85 for a 10kg parcel, this is with an post....anyone know any cheap couriers going to california???

Advertisement