Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you do a football acumulator?

Options
  • 24-11-2011 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Im trying this Paddy Power football accumulator 'banker builder tool' online.

So it say's

Step 1: Select your number of banker's.(from which i had picked 21 Teams)

Step 2: Your stake (which was a tenner and then it say's 'returns E2100')

Step 3: 'Add banker's to slip'.
    That's all fine as far as step 3, until the little betting slip/window pop's up, the estimated return has then changed to E233.00?:confused:

I dont understand this, ive been messing with it for an hour now and just got sick of it in the end. Never did one of these before btw.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I've just tried and I'm getting the same just now, I'm onto live help, will let you know what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Im trying this Paddy Power football accumulator 'banker builder tool' online.

So it say's

Step 1: Select your number of banker's.(from which i had picked 21 Teams)

Step 2: Your stake (which was a tenner and then it say's 'returns E2100')

Step 3: 'Add banker's to slip'.
    That's all fine as far as step 3, until the little betting slip/window pop's up, the estimated return has then changed to E233.00?:confused:

I dont understand this, ive been messing with it for an hour now and just got sick of it in the end. Never did one of these before btw.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Not sure why that would happen but as far as i know 20 teams is the maximum you can do on an accumulator on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Exactly yeah the max amount of selections online is 20, so the system is adding the first 20 selections to your betslip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Oh ok, But from Step 1, when choosing your teams, it give's a drop list of 29 it total. So i can only pick 20 teams in total?

Ah, i must be doing something wrong lads. When i pick the 20 team's it does pretty much the same thing as before only a smaller stake returned than when i did the it the first time around.

Ok, i kind of understand it now. It's adding the first 20 selections and that works out fine as in both potential returns are adding up now. What about the other 9 teams? There are teams within the first 20 it's adding that i dont want. It wont let me choose from the remaining nine teams, even though i unchecked some of the teams it added automatically in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 dude83

Ignore the banker builder tool. All the games are listed below with a small 'b' next to the bankers-just pick the teams you want from there

dude83 wrote: »
    Ignore the banker builder tool. All the games are listed below with a small 'b' next to the bankers-just pick the teams you want from there

Excellent! That's seems to work just fine dude 83. Pitty i didnt have the patience as ive done it already for this week but roll on next week.:D

oh, is there a cap on the amount you can win btw?

how to do a football accum

- under no circumstances put Rangers in :pac:

Advertisement