Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Aging Products

Options
  • 24-11-2011 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

I have been mulling over this recently as I am approaching my 30th birthday next year! I started using a preventative anti aging range recently as I felt my skin needed that little bit more care than it used.

But I found picking out a brand really hard, they all blind you with science and even though I have noticed a definite improvement in the texture of my skin with the one I am using it surprised me how hard I found it picking one.

In general how do you opt for a skincare brand, do you read up on the science or ask the girls in the shop? Do you like to get samples and try it out?
    Post edited by Ciarrai76 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭nonsmoker

I find it really hard to know what to try, have a good few jars of stuff now that are no good for my skin. A lot of chemists do not have samples for moisturisers, pity!

One thing I do find brilliant tho is this
    http://www.nivea.ie/products/Face-Care/q10/Q10PLUS-Anti-Wrinkle-Eye-Cream

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I wish they would have age groups on it!
    I got an anti ageing one before, spent a fortune on it, to be told I was using the wrong one!
    The Rage!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

i absolutely swear by a serum called one essential. Keeps my skin in great shape, pretty much spot free, really 'glowing' and is doing a good job of getting rid of a few lines. i also got a sample a week ago of their prestige cream and its the bees knees. Love it, just seems to suit my 'around thirty ish' skin perfectly ;) i'm going in to try buy it this week cos i'm just out of my usual cream, so fingers crossed its in my price range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭esperanza1

Speaking from experience, the best anti-ageing product of all is a healthy diet, lots of organic fruit & veg, fish and little or no alcohol. Genetics also plays a role, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I've been using Hope by Philosophy Anti Aging Eye Cream since November and have to admit that I am very happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭masker

Imedeen Prime Renewal tablets help support the skin through the menopause stage of life.
    found on Medipharm.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Please don't post on zombie threads. This thread hasn't been posted on since 2018. Closing. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement