Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only a month now

Options
  • 24-11-2011 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

the countdown really begins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

branie wrote: »
    the countdown really begins

Yeah & tbh I don't know where the time has gone. I've only 1 Christmas present left to purchase and I'm so happy about that :). Don't remember being this organised last year!

How're you getting on with preparations yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I havent started yet, tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Cannot belive it's only a month from Sunday:eek: It always comes upon us so fast!! Heading to London tomorrow for the weekend and then when I come back it's all systems go; give the house a big clean and then tackle the decorations:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

A month?! Nooooo! I still have loads of presents to get :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I really need to start my shopping. :/

Decorating the house on the 2nd :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Started my shopping back in September and over half done now.
    Going shopping on Sunday to try finish off the rest of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

The last of my presents arrived from Amazon about an hour ago :D

Tree goes up this Sunday. Then I'll stick on Scrooge (the classic with Alastair Sim) which I've saved since it was on Christmas 24 during the week and wrap the presents for under the tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

I havent even started shopping yet. I have to start soon, I really dont want to be rushing around on Christmas eve getting last minute things. I do that ever year and I hate it. I would love to just relax this christmas eve. Im going to put up most of the decorations this weekend and the tree is going up on the 1st:D

Advertisement