Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Recycling

Options
  • 24-11-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Has anybody recycled (sold) their iPhone on cash4phones.ie or greenyourgoods.ie? They seem to be offering the most for an iPhone 4 16GB, so I want to try to find out how reliable they are. I don't want to use O2 recycling as it seems to be operated by money4urmobile, which ripped me off last time.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭iniall

iniall wrote: »
    Has anybody recycled (sold) their iPhone on cash4phones.ie or greenyourgoods.ie? They seem to be offering the most for an iPhone 4 16GB, so I want to try to find out how reliable they are. I don't want to use O2 recycling as it seems to be operated by money4urmobile, which ripped me off last time.

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

iniall wrote: »
    Anybody?

Ill recycle it for you:D

Seriously, have you had a look at adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Just make sure you send it registered mail. Mate told me there phone never arrived. I don't know who she used.

Advertisement