Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an post job

Options
  • 24-11-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

hi all , just wondering how to get a job delivring post. its hard to get an application form but i got one filled it out and sent it in, but i think ya need to know sonone on the inside, or do i have to be on the dol ?or can i be in a job already?? i prusume if i got called i would get time to leave my old job. its a bit oa grey area, sorry for all the questions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

jd06 wrote: »
    hi all , just wondering how to get a job delivring post. its hard to get an application form but i got one filled it out and sent it in, but i think ya need to know sonone on the inside, or do i have to be on the dol ?or can i be in a job already?? i prusume if i got called i would get time to leave my old job. its a bit oa grey area, sorry for all the questions

Not really a grey area. Companies dont just hire people from the "dole". They take applications from anyone but hire who they want.

You would usually get asked in interview how long of notice you need to give to current employer.

Advertisement