Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Deal

Options
  • 24-11-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey,

Just wanted to share a really good deal I recently got on the new Xbox 360
    • 250GB Xbox incl. controller, etc
    • Skyrim
    • Xbox Live (12 months)
    • Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
    • Free Shipping
    All of this for £190.00 or €230.00 on Amazon.co.uk

It's a pretty silly deal considering what I've seen other Xbox bundles going for- i.e. Xbox + Battlefield for €230.00

So good in fact I sent my previous order back to avail of this new promotion. I was pretty impressed anyway.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Thats a fair daycent deal by the looks of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm thinking it's a part of their "Black Friday" deals.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_161923367_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000598623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1B0MHWS174XFEFQ8A6KX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=262676227&pf_rd_i=506846

On this page see up the top.
    Free Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary and Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership with Xbox 360 Consoles
    Get Started: Select one of the Xbox 360 consoles shown below by ticking the box to the left of the console. You may now add any or all of the following to create your bundle:
    Free Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary: You can add Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary below for free. The full price of the game will be deducted from your order total at checkout.
    Free Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership: Now you can add Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership below for free. The full price of the membership will be deducted from your order at checkout.
    £20 game: You can also add any of the selected games below for £20. Add one of these games, sold by Amazon.co.uk, to your order by ticking the box to the left of the game. The price of the game will be reduced from your order total at checkout. £20 game terms and conditions.
    Important: Click the "Add to Basket" button on the right of the page to add all your selected items to your basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

I got the same deal on tuesday, but I picked battlefield instead of skyrim. When you factor the cost of Halo, battlefield/skyrim and 12 months live (40eur + 45 + 35 = 120) Your getting a brand new slim wireless 250gb xbox for only 110eur its such a bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Yeah very cool deal, snap 'em up if you can alrite

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Just order now thanks rooster_86

• Advertisement
Advertisement