If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod speakers - DCM

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Alan

I'm afraid the DCM292is now discontinued and we have no more stock nor will I see any more of them:(

Check this guy out, the DCM186
    It will play CD's hasd an disgital tuning FM radio and has a dock for iPhones and iPods
    Oh anda remote control....

Its a traditional styled Micro HiFi system as you'll see from the spec sheet.

This is a great little compact system and sells for €129.99

But I'll pm you a Boardies Special Price on it now

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ash , I'm looking for a DS1100 iPod Docking Alarm clock , Any about ??

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sharkman wrote: »
    Ash , I'm looking for a DS1100 iPod Docking Alarm clock , Any about ??

Sharkman,

DS1100 is now a finished line for us ..... nice model though - we do have the new Fidelio DS3020 which is one of our most popular docks - and it either runs on mains or battery power...

ds3020_05__ff_.jpg

It retails at €79.95 - I'll happily do a late night Boardie special at €69.99..

Thanks as ever and keep me posted if we can assist in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

feck , I wanted the DS1100 for its small footprint and clock , I'll have to get it from pixmania . Dont suppose you have one hanging around in a stock room ???;)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sharkman wrote: »
    feck , I wanted the DS1100 for its small footprint and clock , I'll have to get it from pixmania . Dont suppose you have one hanging around in a stock room ???;)

Sharky,

again apologies for the delay getting back to you..

...nothing, even looked under the till drawer for you..

....However if you are looking for a dock with a clock, and a super small footprint how about the AJ3270

They just dont get smaller or more clocky than this!

aj3270d_12__ff_.jpg

€49.99 and it's all yours!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.