Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Santa at Belvedere House...

Options
  • 24-11-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am wondering if anyone has been to see Green Santa at belvedere House and what you thought? Its quite a long way to go to Mullingar from Dublin unless we think it's going to be really lovely for the kids......many thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I have never seen Green Santa at Belvedere House, but if you do decide to go, make sure you have plenty of money with you if you want to buy food or anything there, it is damn expensive.

And wrap up warm, cause Belvedere is right beside a lake so it will be freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

NO, haven't been but will ask as I've family over that way. We have gone to Emo Court for the last 2 years. V enjoyable, we're all year-round fans of Emo anyway. Might suit you as closer to Dublin and still a big house / lake etc? No train rides or stuff like that though. But quite magical www.catocafinefood.com.

HTH

Advertisement