Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmares

Options
  • 24-11-2011 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

I think I have gone mad. Im having nightmares about Christmas. The other night I dreamt that it was Christmas eve and I forgot to put my tree up, no presents bought, nothing. Then last night I dreamt that I put my tree and all my decorations up in my sisters house and we sat down and enjoyed them all day and they were so lovely and then I went home and realised I had nothing left for my own house:eek: Eeek I think I need to put them all up now so I can relax and stop freaking out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

That's my ONLY recurring nightmare. That someone arrvies to the house and I've forgotten to get them a present. I don't have the exam nightmare, driving test nightmare. Nothing else, other than my Christmas nightmare! It starts about early Oct.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I've often dreamt I slept out Christmas and nobody in my family wanted to wake me as they thought I needed the lie-in! Its the one day of the year I don't want to sleep in on! haha! :P

Advertisement