Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Christmas Movies..

Options
  • 23-11-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Went to see Athur Christmas last Saturday.10 out of 10 it was wonderful,brilliant story,appealing to both adults and children alike.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Great, going to see it this week cant wait!!:D

3D movies sometimes gives me a headache with the glasses hope this one wont!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

Gal44 wrote: »
    Great, going to see it this week cant wait!!:D

3D movies sometimes gives me a headache with the glasses hope this one wont!

I ware glasses and even with them on I got headaches,but not this time..win win all the way with this movie for me and mine...Hope you enjoy it too...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Just got a new 3D TV, so far I bought the Polar Express in 3D. I haven't really seen any other 3D Christmas movies for sale yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Brian017

Overflow wrote: »
    Just got a new 3D TV, so far I bought the Polar Express in 3D. I haven't really seen any other 3D Christmas movies for sale yet though.

A Christmas Carol is available in 3D too

Advertisement