Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Apps

Options
  • 23-11-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I've just been looking through the App Store and have downloaded a Sleeps Til Christmas app and Christmas Wallpaper. Any other free apps out there worth downloading? The Sleeps Til Christmas app plays Christmas music too. Ooh and I've just realised that when you shake the phone there are jingle bells.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Christmas FM. No question.

I just got a decent Android phone and was hoping this thread would be more informative. The most popular stuff on the Android Market seems to be Talking Santa Free and Christmas Live Wallpaper. Anybody else know a good app?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I just downloaded the sleeps til christmas app, it does nothing but display the countdown on my phone, how did you get the music and jingling bells?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

When my phone is on silent the music doesn't play so it could be that.

Advertisement