Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Windows Phone App Workshop touring the country

Options
  • 23-11-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Microsoft are running four free workshops for professional mobile app developers in Dublin (Dec 5th), Belfast (Dec 7th), Galway (Dec 12th) and Cork (Dec 9th).

The objective is to show developers what is possible with Windows Phone, the Metro UI, how you can make money on Windows Phone platform and by the end of the day you will build an app in the hands-on workshop.
    For the full agenda and to sign up go to www.eventbrite.com/org/972537439

This event is open to app developers on any platform.

Post any feedback & questions and I will get back to you

Full disclaimer: I work in the developer team in Microsoft Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Damn it! I'd love to be going to this but I'll be just home from Slovakia and not be able to make the Dublin one! Will it be run again in the new year by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kingdiarmuid

i don't know if we will be running this event again because we are getting in Windows Phone expert especially.
    We post all our events on the Windows Phone Ireland LinkedIn Group so join that and you will see what we have planned
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Windows-Phone-Ireland-3672296?gid=3672296&mostPopular=&trk=tyah

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thanks for the prompt response will see if I can make the Galway one!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kingdiarmuid

@draffodx and others please note the date of the Galway event has changed and is now on Monday the 12th of December instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Signed up for the Cork one, looking forward to it a lot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I'd have liked to gone to this, only seeing it now. Post back if they run anymore.

Advertisement