Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning to buy a new Steel Garden Shed.

Options
  • 23-11-2011 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I've been looking around for about 12-18 months for a good value steel shed.

Im looking for one about 10'W x 13'L with door wide enough for rideon.

Most of what I saw was €1600-€2000 and with the cost of base thats too much for just keeping the rideon and garden furniture in.

I held off thinking the prices would come down but it doesnt seem to.

I did see an ideal one in Steeltech about 2 years ago for €2100 on offer down to €1650 odd. Thing is 2 years later and guess what the special offer is, the same shed reduced to €1650.

Does anyone know a company that sells good quality sheds are more normal prices. And also reading other posts a company that will be at least around until its delivered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mickward

were are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 micknol

Adman Steel Sheds in Wexford are a really good company. I know loads of people who have dealt with them.

I just checked their website and they currently have a 10' x 13'6" for €1,575. Give them a call, they have smaller sizes also.

www.admansteelsheds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

mickward wrote: »
    were are you based?

Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

micknol wrote: »
    Adman Steel Sheds in Wexford are a really good company. I know loads of people who have dealt with them.

I just checked their website and they currently have a 10' x 13'6" for €1,575. Give them a call, they have smaller sizes also.

www.admansteelsheds.ie

Thanks Micknol, still a bit dear. I see the cheap (argos) type ones for €600 odd and the ones like you mention for €1600 - 2000 but there doesnt seem to be anything in between.

Ideally if I could get a good shed and put down ground work for around €1400 it would be great.

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deccotter

Hi,

I have been looking for a similar shed as yourself. I found a company in Tipp (www.sheds4garden.ie) that have a 10'x13' steel shed for €499. Delivery and install will add costs but still comes in cheaper then Steeltech or other companies you have visited.
    Let me know how you get on if you purchase....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 pamul

hi dont forget walton garden products.ie a 10x20 for 840 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

dfdream wrote: »
    Thanks Micknol, still a bit dear. I see the cheap (argos) type ones for €600 odd and the ones like you mention for €1600 - 2000 but there doesnt seem to be anything in between.

Ideally if I could get a good shed and put down ground work for around €1400 it would be great.

D

AHHHHHHHHHH what do you want, one for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BarryJohnOS

dfdream wrote: »
    I've been looking around for about 12-18 months for a good value steel shed.

Im looking for one about 10'W x 13'L with door wide enough for rideon.

Most of what I saw was €1600-€2000 and with the cost of base thats too much for just keeping the rideon and garden furniture in.

I held off thinking the prices would come down but it doesnt seem to.

I did see an ideal one in Steeltech about 2 years ago for €2100 on offer down to €1650 odd. Thing is 2 years later and guess what the special offer is, the same shed reduced to €1650.

Does anyone know a company that sells good quality sheds are more normal prices. And also reading other posts a company that will be at least around until its delivered.

Sure I'll buy you the shed and give you a few quid too.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

pamul wrote: »
    hi dont forget walton garden products.ie a 10x20 for 840 euro

Hi
    I just looked at their site, do you know if they have a display area?

Advertisement