Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB cash withdrawals slower to transfer to online records?

Options
  • 22-11-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Something I've noticed in the past month or so is that cash withdrawals from ATMs are taking longer to be posted on my AIB online current account info. Is this due to staff cutbacks? Finding it very odd as it takes them maybe 2 days to translate it onto my online account info. This was never the way before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Can't say I've noticed. Are you noticing this for all atm withdrawals or just some?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I havent noticed that, I took money out of the local AIB ATM this morning at 10:30 am and it was visible on aib24 at 12:00pm.

edit: it was an aib machine i used

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

dotsman wrote: »
    Can't say I've noticed. Are you noticing this for all atm withdrawals or just some?

Seems to be both but definitely non AIB atm machines. I've been banking with them for years and this is the first time there have been delays like this. It's a noticeable change and thought I'd see if I could find out why it's happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

mine are still instant. ptsb withdraw earlier showing in my mobile banking instantly.
    laser is taking ages though to show the detail on my statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Random wrote: »
    mine are still instant. ptsb withdraw earlier showing in my mobile banking instantly.
    laser is taking ages though to show the detail on my statement.

Instant for me too with BOI for both laser and withdrawals. Laser shows as 'laser tx' for a couple of days then gets updated with the shop name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

just to clarify - im with aib. i withdrew money from ptsb atm and it showed up instantly.

Advertisement