Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a payment to a company cancelled

Options
  • 22-11-2011 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me how to do this? I recently purchased a couple of items online, but have found out that the items I was interested in are not available from the company at present.

My order is showing up as having been processed. I need to cancel this to avoid being charged.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You contact the company and cancel the order. It's that simple. There should be something on their website somewhere about canceling an order failing that email them or call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

You contact the company and cancel the order. It's that simple. There should be something on their website somewhere about canceling an order failing that email them or call them.

Have sent an e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Have sent an e-mail.

There is a cooling off period so free to cancel within 7 days without any reason required. Could even be ten days, not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

chris85 wrote: »
    There is a cooling off period so free to cancel within 7 days without any reason required. Could even be ten days, not sure.

The company I ordered from are based in Germany, so that's why I was getting worried......:)

Advertisement