Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Phone Connection Stopped Working

Options
  • 22-11-2011 12:22pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

I've upgraded to IOS 5 on my iPhone 4 and my bluetooth phone connection in the car was working fine for a while but now I cannot hear the other person through my stereo. They can hear me and music streaming works fine. I've re-paired the device but no joy. Any ideas what could be causing this or if there's anything I can do to fix it? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

LFCFan wrote: »
    I've upgraded to IOS 5 on my iPhone 4 and my bluetooth phone connection in the car was working fine for a while but now I cannot hear the other person through my stereo. They can hear me and music streaming works fine. I've re-paired the device but no joy. Any ideas what could be causing this or if there's anything I can do to fix it? Thanks!
    If you are answering using the phone rather than the car kit, then the inbound audio will be routed thought the phone.

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

swampy353 wrote: »
    If you are answering using the phone rather than the car kit, then the inbound audio will be routed thought the phone.

No, the audio source is set to the Car Bluetooth system when the call is in progress. They can hear me but there's no audio at all on my end, not even static or cracking, just silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭whizbang

check for software update on your bluetooth device

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭bop1977

I found that sometimes at the start of a call you have to press the speaker button on the iphone and manually select the bluetooth kit from the options.

Advertisement