Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas RTÉ Guide

Options
  • 22-11-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Was in Easons this morning and there was loads of little signs all over the magazine section saying "Christmas starts with the RTÉ Guide" wonder how long it will be untill the actual magazine is on the shelf beside them :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Sorry about the quality :rolleyes:

Y4Dgos.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I love the Christmas TV guides, deciding what I'm going to watch while speed eating tins of Roses, what the festive season is all about. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Posy wrote: »
    I love the Christmas TV guides, deciding what I'm going to watch while speed eating tins of Roses, what the festive season is all about. :D

I think that sums up Christmas perfectly!

Usually comes out between the 6th and the 9th of December costing €3.50. Can't wait to do the MoveGuide Quiz and the Christmas Crossword! ;)

Advertisement