Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Hero Super Bundle xBox 360 (54.90 delivered)

Options
  • 22-11-2011 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭

on ibood at the moment, 54.90 delivered to Ireland, Includes, Mic, Drums, Game, Guitar. Seem like a good deal http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/

100 euro on Amazon excluding deliver. Would make a great stocking filler or a bit of christmas party fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

on ibood at the moment, 54.90 delivered to Ireland, Includes, Mic, Drums, Game, Guitar. Seem like a good deal http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/

100 euro on Amazon excluding deliver. Would make a great stocking filler or a bit of christmas party fun.

They were selling these off cheap in Smyths as well for €45, don't think they have any xbox ones left though, just PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

€54.90 for a stocking filler??

Is it still 2007?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭budhabob

Are the instruments in this compatible with rock band and guitar hero? If they are I definitely might be picking this up?

Started this thread to find out compatibility, seems to be compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dhayes73

Soarer wrote: »
    €54.90 for a stocking filler??

Is it still 2007?

Totally agree, stocking filler me a%$e. Good price for this alright, hope Smyths get them back in, cant buy it today on IBood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

budhabob wrote: »
    Are the instruments in this compatible with rock band and guitar hero? If they are I definitely might be picking this up?

Started this thread to find out compatibility, seems to be compatible.

yeah they are compatible with rock band and guitar hero and i got mine in smyths a few months back.....my poor uncle who paid almost 200euro for the band kit when it came out first for his kids was sick when i told him i got them for 45euro :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Ibood are now sold out of this item.

Advertisement