Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Lumley's Necroscope series

Options
  • 22-11-2011 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭

Anyone else read and enjoyed these? Cold war intrigue meets cthulhu-esque vampires, can't bate it. I'm a bit worried about his most recent offerings though, he can't seem to accept the cold war is over, move on man, lets do Mexican cartels now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Read them all a good few years back, HUGE series. Havent picked up any of his books since though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Read them all a good few years back, HUGE series. Havent picked up any of his books since though.
    Yeah he's prolific alright, the Necroscope stuff is only a small part of the full body of his work. I haven't seen any of the rest of it though. If ever there was a series crying out for a movie, this is it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Anyone else read and enjoyed these? Cold war intrigue meets cthulhu-esque vampires, can't bate it. I'm a bit worried about his most recent offerings though, he can't seem to accept the cold war is over, move on man, lets do Mexican cartels now!

Yeah ,great stuff.One of my favourite series.Holds pride of place on my book shelf.Funny thing is I tried a couple of his other books and did'nt like them at all.

Just ordered the The-Fly-by-Nights last week.

http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=lumley09&Category_Code=B&Product_Count=85

Advertisement