Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gin infusions...

Options
  • 21-11-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

I am attempting to make most of my Christmas presents this year, and while usually that's just baking, I found an old family recipe for infused whiskey from the 1930's and am brewing as we speak! :D

But my brother is a gin drinker, so I was thinking making some gin infusions for the season for him to drink might be a fun present. I don't drink gin though (purely a scotch drinker me!) and so I have no idea of flavours that would go.

I have found a recipe for pine infused gin, which I HAVE to try, and lavender as well... I think his favourite gin is Bombay Saphire, if that gives an indication of his tastes? I know sloe gin is traditional, and sloes should be in season at the moment... does anyone else have any good/tasty/weird recipes for infusions they'd like to share? Please? :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement