Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS OFFICALLY CHRISTMAS @ MY HOUSE

Options
  • 21-11-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Well ...... I couldnt wait til Friday (my chosen date for putting up my tree) so my Christmas tree went up today :D
    Have stockings hung, fire blazing, mantle lit up and tree lights on as I type this and I LOVE it ha ha ha
    Its offically Christmas at my house :p:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lucycat

Yay angel_wings! We have one tree up & decorated & we have the main tree up but no decorations yet. LOVE when the trees are up, lights twinkling & Christmas songs on the telly :) perfection

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Well ...... I couldnt wait til Friday (my chosen date for putting up my tree) so my Christmas tree went up today :D
    Have stockings hung, fire blazing, mantle lit up and tree lights on as I type this and I LOVE it ha ha ha

I want to see a picture :O :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Fair play... I'm a Dec 8th man myself but I loveeeee Christmas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yaay angel_wings! :):)

Mine are going up this Saturday I hope.
    I can't wait! I was buying baubles and things today- last year was a gold theme, but I thought it was a bit bland, so this year will be a red and gold theme, so I had to buy some RED! :D
    I'm also measuring up the mantlepiece garland tonight to make sure it's long enough- if not, I'll be buying another tomorrow, I like it to be around the edges of the mantle a bit, not just perched on top! :)

Can't wait to start detangling lights, it's what Christmas is all about!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Oooooooooooh lucky you Im jealous! I am going to put most of my decorations up next weekend but I wont put the tree up until the following week. Im getting a real tree this year and am afraid it will be dead by Christmas if I put it up earlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Fair play t'ya A-W!!:D

I second Liamo on the pics though - can't come on here and tease us Dec 8th heads and not back it up ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Haha bonkers! :D Wheres a picture? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Heres a few pics. Didnt really come up great on the camera but is nice and cosy when your in the room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Beautiful angel wings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

That looks really christmassy, Angel Wings - I love the jolly Santa on the wall :D

Finding it hard to hold out 'til the 8th now.........;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Hahaha brilliant! Love the pictures! Or were all the decorations up all year round and never taken down? Just kidding. :P You're insane in the membrane! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Love the tree! Made me decide to put mine up :D

Nearly there :D So excited!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Should be doing mine now this weekend, CANNOT WAIT!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Put a small tree up in the hallway last night :) Very happy with it, never did it before but seen a small 5ft tree in Argos for €7 yesterday so couldnt not buy it :D
    Added more decs in the living room too so happy with the house now finally :p
    And will be taking a trip down town tisevening with the kids for the turning on of the christmas lights ....... its all symstems go :D:D

Advertisement