Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraising ideas for secondary school

Options
  • 21-11-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, as part of transition year I need to do community involvement , which i am doing in a charity, who have asked me to organize a fundraising event in my school. So i need a good idea for a fundraising event which will be both fun and raise a good bit of money. But the event has to be something new and interest and something not done usually (ie. not a cake sale)

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Im doing the same sort of thing in my school :D

Our plan is to set up 'Radio <name of school>' for a week, where we basically set up a 'radio broadcast' over the school intercom where we take song requests (at a set price, eg 50c per request) and play them during break times, inbetween classes, at lunch and at the end of the day, and maybe have a bitta bant between songs :D We're setting up stations where you write your name, the song name and put it in an envelope with say 50c and put it in the polling box and we'll pick them out at random and play them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

School shop tbh

Advertisement