Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrible Christmas Jumper needed

Options
  • 21-11-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me. We have an annual family get together next weekend. My siblings and myself always do something different for this every year. Last year we all had Hawaiian shirts for example. This year we decided to be a bit more 'traditional' and have all decided to get Xmas jumpers. But they have to be bad. You know the ones - over-dose on reindeers, puddings, holly, xmas trees etc etc. I had a look around Dublin town today but could not find anything in the mens departments that would be REALLY bad (mind you the ladies do have a lovely choice of bad jumpers!)

Anyone know of where I can get a really bad xmas jumper in Dublin city (preferrably, but Swords is ok too) by next weekend?

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have a look in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056416709 specifically for Christmas Jumpers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Craven99

I'll have a look now. many thanks.

I checked in pennys but couldn't find any today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Countdown1982

I was in Heatons yesterday and saw some novelty Christmas jumpers.
    Various designs - Including Santa, reindeer, christmas tree with bauble attached.

Thanks Countdown. The nearest one to me is in Drogheda - might go up on Thursday evening then to check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

a few of the vintage shops around town have Christmas jumpers, 9 Crowe St have some, Fanci Schmanci which is in the Helter Skelter building beside central bank have some too..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I bought this bad boy in Heatons this morning, this should be perfect for the 12 pubs of Christmas!! :D

?ui=2&ik=4c67643e5b&view=att&th=133d5f11607ab75f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mumofeli

I actually managed to get a pretty rotten one in Arnotts. Red and White with an xmas tree and some snowmen on it. You can't go wrong.

Many thanks for all the posts and advice

Advertisement