Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten found in Ardrew Fields, Athy

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

A little black and whtie kitten has been in my house for three days. He has a green collar with silver spots on.

He doesn't seem to know where his home is, every time I put him out he either sits on my porch until I let him back in or sits across at my neighbours house (in all kinds of weather).

I am reluctant to let him leave the house as he just sits on either porch for hours in all kinds of weather, so I'm really hoping to find his owner.

I have asked the neighbours on my street and no one seems to know who he belongs to.

If he belongs to any of you or you know who he may belong to please contact me via PM
    Snapshot_20111121.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,433 ✭✭✭✭Alun

He looks well cared for, so it might be worth dropping him into a local vets to see if he's chipped.

Advertisement