Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First step!!!

Options
  • 21-11-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭

I HAVE DONE IT!!!!

After a weekend of pain, and not wanting my kids anywhere near me i decided that today was the day i ring the dentist!!!
    Got an appointment for tomorrow morning at 10.30, had a panic attack and cried when i got off the phone:o
    Last time i was at the dentist was in 1999, not a good time got half the work i needed done and never went back!!!
    Right now i am so happy with myself, i know it's stupid, all i have done is got an appointment, but it was a phone call that was so hard for me to make, had to go to a friends house just to have her there when i rang and she told me i sounded terrified on the phone:o

I think i have a long night ahead of me, but i am so happy i have made the phone call:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Well done op....

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

thats a great news, I'm the same shaking with fear voice quivering etc but you'll be fine :D and i think an early appointment always helps so don't have to spend the whole day thinking about it :D good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

well done !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

All went great, lovely, lovely dentist, have to go for some surgery now:(.
    Have to get 4 wisdom teeth out ........... not letting myself get worried about this yet. Have an appointment just to talk with the surgeon next weds.
    Needs to get some more work done on my teeth after surgery, just really hope i go all the way this time and not chicken out like i did before:o

Some really good posts in this forum, that is great reading for people like me.

Advertisement