Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Merchandise - Where to find?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Now I realize this might be a long shot, but have any of you seen any Rush merch sold in Ireland - preferably in or near Dublin.

I'd rather not purchase online as this is a last minute gift idea for someone and would need it by this week.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Rush Backstage club on line. best bet.
    http://www.rushbackstage.com/index.html

Otherwise, pot luck in shops. Check how fast they can have delivery first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Unlikely as it may seem, HMV have had Rush t-shirts on and off this year, but I'm not sure if they've any at the moment. Henry Street had a black one with the cover of A Farewell to Kings and a white one with (as far as I remember) the Feedback-style logo. Tower on Wicklow Street and/or the Eason branch may have one or two as well.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭googsy

There's a place upstairs in the Stephens Green shopping centre that sells metal t-shirts... seem to have a big selection... might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

googsy wrote: »
    There's a place upstairs in the Stephens Green shopping centre that sells metal t-shirts... seem to have a big selection... might be worth a look

Not a hope in hell that kip would stock a Rush shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Just received some T Shirts from The Rush Backstage Club.... I opted for the cheaper shipping service and they took around 5 weeks to reach me. I don't think you would have them before christmas ... you could try Play.com I think they had 1 design recently...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

There are about 4 or 5 different T-shirts on Play.com and they take about a week to deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Sorry all sold out, such was the rush what prompted this much documented resurgence amongst geeks? my til cannae take nae moah

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Aeternitas

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Aeternitas wrote: »

The first answer that comes up is this thread, nice example of recursion, you will agree.;)
    Perhaps if the OP keeps 'googling' that eventually he will find an answer, here, in the thread that he started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭RayCon

karen86 wrote: »
    I'd rather not purchase online as this is a last minute gift idea for someone and would need it by this week.

I think we can stop with the recommendations now ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

galwayrush wrote: »
    Rush Backstage club on line. best bet.
    http://www.rushbackstage.com/index.html

Otherwise, pot luck in shops. Check how fast they can have delivery first.
    They deliver quite quickly. Their website says 4 weeks but I have received stuff from them in 5 days.

Advertisement